May 4, 2011

April 23 & 24, 2011 Easter Weekend in Fort Pierce, FL

My niece's son Tyler in the pool at my Brother's house.

Barry (my brother) and my mom.

Keesha (my niece)

Tony and Lexi (Niece's husband and daugher)

My Dad

Barry and Mom....Ice Cream anyone??


Lexi and Keesha


Lexi and Tyler eating Ice Cream....Yummy!!

Easter morning....Look what the Bunny brought!

Let's see what flavor we want for Breakfast.

Easter Sunday

Ready for church!!

My brother's church had festivities after service for everyone.
Lexi's arm painting.

My brother on Camera duty for the activities.

Lexi having fun.

Lexi coming down the slide.

Tyler making the plunge down the slide.


All of the activities were free and so was the food and Yummy Cotton Candy.

Lexi...making her way up the Rock Wall.

Way to go Lexi!!

Yes...that's me going up the Rock Wall...and Tyler to my left.

Still me....I think I can...I think I can.....

Me ....ringing the bell at the top....Yay!!  I made it!!

Time for the Easter Egg Hunt.


What did you get Tyler??

Tony and Keesha

Lexi wanted to show her Papaw all her goodies.

Lexi and Tyler...Aren't they cute!!

Tyler doing his Robot dance....he was too cute!

Lexi told us what order to stand in so she could take our picture.

There she is....taking our picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment